Thursday 13 August 2009

Picture a Day - Day 13 and 14

This week was a week of awesome scores and finds.

I have, for my entire life wanted a "Globite" school case, i remember being sooooo jealous of the kids at school that had them and i had a daggy back-pack, well i finally have a globite case in my life, and i was so overjoyed by what my Mum had hidden within it - a ton of Knitting, Crochet and Tatting Books !!! some crochet cottons and the best thing ever ( next the the globite case) A HAT BLOCK !!! - I LOVE MY MUM she is the BEST!!!!! and guess where she got all this Fab stuff - the tip !!! that's right someone was just throwing this stuff away !!!!!! how CRAZY is that !!!
i also went a little nuts this week at the local fabric stores, i think i paid someones wages with all the fabric i bought, no intentions or plans i just couldn't leave it sitting in the store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment