Wednesday 22 May 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I believe in serendipity.

While downloading pictures from my phone I realised, I take a LOT of pictures of what I wear.

Wednesdays are always filled with mixed emotions for me, my babies head back to their daddy' house, I am one day closer to Friday and seeing my Mr, I get to hang out with friends and pub quiz and eat consistently mediocre pub food and I get to chill with beautiful people at the Naked Bean Open Mic.

What better way to focus my creativity than to combine the 2 and so was born "What I Wore Wednesday"

I am by no means a fashionista, my style is unique and my own, I am widely known to combine vintage pieces with chain store cardis, and jeans with t's. My signature pieces are my accessories.
Don't be surprised if you see the same piece twice or thrice, I am not precious about what I wear, just flamboyant about it.

A preview of things to come:







No comments:

Post a Comment